Rental Home Application
Step 1 - Click here to browse our rental home listings
Step 2 - Before Applying, Please Read Our Requirements
1. Valid Identification for each adult 18 years old or older is required. The ID must include a photograph and current address. Acceptable IDs include a driver’s license, passport, etc.
2. Latest pay stubs from current employer and previous year's W-2(s). If self-employed a copy of the current and prior year's income tax return
3. Reference from the previous or current landlord is required.
4. Copy of Social Security Card
5. Fully completed and signed Rental Application Form for each adult 18 years old or older
1. The applicant must submit all the requirements for approval. The application will be denied if the requirements are not met.
2. Falsification of documents will mean rejection of the application.
3. Processing of rental application including the verification of the documents takes 2 business days unless there are out of control occurrences such as delays with regards to the verification with the previous/current landlord, criminal record, etc.
4. A non-refundable $35 application fee is required.
5. Appliances such as refrigerators, stove, etc should be furnished by the renters.
6. A refundable security deposit is required once the rental application is approved. But if the applicant decides not to move into the premises for any reason, the security payment shall be retained as liquidated damages since other prospective tenants may have been turned away and it may be necessary for Management to re-advertise the property and evaluate other applicants.
7. No pets are allowed at any time on the premises without prior Management consent. Fees may apply.
8. Felony convictions could also be grounds for denial of rental application depending on the character, severity, and time since the conviction
9. The rent begins the day after a contract agreement and will be prorated for the following month.
10. If the applicant failed to pay the balance of funds and failed to complete the paperwork within 14 days, it will be regarded as forfeit of reservation and security deposit shall be retained as liquidated damages and the property will be considered available for rental.
Step 3 - Submit An Online Rental Application ($35Application Fee)
CLICK HERE to Fill Up the Online Rental Application >>
If you are interested in renting one of Your Home 901 rental homes, please follow the steps below.
Questions with the Application? Call Us at 901 308 2815 or Email Us at email@example.com